Silverdale Fixed Maturity Fund 2024
A diversified portfolio of primarily investment grade short duration US dollar bonds, actively managed for enhanced returns, using ring-fenced leverage.
To generate superior returns that is more predictable and unhindered by the constraints of a traditional bond benchmark, while enhancing investor returns by using leverage. The fund is managed for fixed maturity around 21 Jun 2024.
- Attractive leveraged yield of circa 7% p.a.*
- Half-Yearly dividend distribution of ~4% p.a.
- Fixed term of circa 3.5 years
- Internally financed to enhance investor returns
- Capitalizing on Silverdale Fund House capability on delivering superior risk-adjusted returns
|Net Assets (AUM)||Net Loan||Gross Investments||Investment Grade Bonds|
|Number of Securities||Max Single Security Exposure||Number of Countries||Max Single Country Exposure|
|Fund||Silverdale Fixed Maturity Fund 2024|
|ACRA Regn No||T20VC0123D-SF008|
|MAS SRS No||20CSEWP1206|
|Launch Date||1 Jan 2021|
|Maturity Date||21 Jun 2024|
|Fund Currency||US Dollar|
|NAV Computation||Monthly (Friday)|
|Subscription / Redemption||Monthly (Monday)|
|Management Fee||0.50% p.a.|
|Previous Dividend Date||25 June 2021|
|Next Dividend Date||31 December 2021|
|Next Dividend||US$ 2.00 per share|