To generate superior return that is more predictable and unhindered by the constraints of a traditional bond benchmark, while enhancing investor return by using leverage. The fund is managed for fixed maturity around Oct 2026.
- Attractive leveraged yield of circa 9.00% p.a.**
- Half-yearly dividend distribution of US$ 6.00 p.a.
- Fixed term of circa 3.4 years**
- Internally financed to enhance investor returns
- Capitalizing on Silverdale Fund House capability of delivering superior risk-adjusted returns
Data as of 22/09/2023
|Investment Grade Bonds|
|Number of Securities||Max Single Security Exposure||Number of Countries||Max Single Country Exposure|
|Fund||Silverdale Fixed Maturity Fund October 2026|
|ACRA Registration No||T20VC0123D-SF013|
|Umbrella Fund||Silverdale Fund VCC|
|Launch Date||23 June 2023|
|Maturity Date||Oct 2026|
|NAV Frequency||Weekly (Friday)*|
|Subscription / Redemption||Weekly (Monday)*|
|Next Dividend||US$ 3.00 per share#|
The NAV performance is computed taking: 1 month = 4 weeks, 3 months = 13 weeks, 6 months = 26 weeks, 9 months = 39 weeks, and 1 Year = 52 weeks.
(*) Assuming to be a Business Day.
(^) Based on gross investments into securities. Credit Rating is based on best of the three ratings (S&P/Moodys/Fitch)
(**) At Inception