Silverdale Fixed Maturity Fund 2021
A diversified portfolio of primarily investment grade short duration US dollar bonds, managed for fixed maturity, using ring-fenced leverage.
To generate superior returns that is more predictable and unhindered by the constraints of a traditional bond benchmark, while enhancing investor returns by using leverage. The fund is managed for fixed maturity on 1 Oct 2021.
- Attractive leveraged yield of circa 8% p.a.*
- Half-Yearly dividend distribution of ~7.5% p.a.
- Fixed term of circa 3 years
- Internally financed to enhance investor returns
- Capitalizing on Silverdale Fund House capability on delivering superior risk-adjusted returns
|Net Assets (AUM)||Net Loan||Gross Investments||Investment Grade Bonds|
|Number of Securities||Max Single Security Exposure||Number of Countries||Max Single Country Exposure|
|Fund||Silverdale Fund SP-8|
|Fund Type||Segregated Portfolio Co|
|Launch Date||5 Apr 2019|
|Maturity Date||1 Oct 2021|
|Management Fee||0.75% p.a.|
|NAV Frequency||Monthly (Friday)|
|Subscription / Redemption||Monthly (Monday)|
|Previous Dividend Date||25 June 2021|