Silverdale Fixed Maturity Fund 2021 is a diversified portfolio of primarily investment grade short duration US dollar bonds, actively managed for enhanced returns, using ring-fenced leverage.
To generate superior returns that is more predictable and unhindered by the constraints of a traditional bond benchmark, while enhancing investor returns by using leverage.
- Target Returns of around 8%
- Internally Leveraged, with no recourse to the investor
- Short Duration, increasing fund predictability while reducing interest rate sensitivity and portfolio volatility
- Quality Assets, with minimum 75% of portfolio having “Investment Grade” credit rating by S&P, Moody’s or Fitch
- Half-yearly Dividend distribution of 7.50% p.a.; the Fund reserves the right to pay higher pay-outs.
- Over-weight to emerging markets credit since Emerging Market credit offers attractive yield pick up over developed market credit
- Only US dollar portfolio, with no Emerging Market currency risk
- Unhindered by the constraints of a traditional bond benchmark
- Professional Team with strong experience of managing fixed income strategies
- Time-tested proprietary cash-flow modelling for award winning credit selection and analysis