Silverdale Fixed Income Fund
Silverdale Fixed Income Fund is a diversified portfolio of primarily investment grade US dollar bonds that is actively managed for consistent returns.
To generate superior absolute returns, in all market conditions, with minimal risks, and provide regular income distributions of ~3% p.a. while investing in US dollar bonds.
- Investment grade (Min 80%)
- Short duration (2-3 years)
- Low volatility
- Excellent returns of 3% – 5% pa
- No forex risk (US dollars only)
- Quarterly dividend
- Liquid open-ended fund with easy weekly subscription/redemption
- State-of-the-art, risk management systems, using proprietary cash flow modelling
- As interest rates go up, performance is likely to improve due to short reinvestment period
- Strong record of over 4 years