Silverdale Fixed Income Fund
Silverdale Fixed Income Fund is a diversified portfolio of primarily investment grade US dollar bonds that is actively managed for consistent returns.
Silverdale Fixed Income Fund is actively managed for stable returns and quarterly distributions. The portfolio duration is kept low to manage interest rate and credit risks.
- Investment grade (Min 80%)
- Short duration (2-3 years)
- Low volatility
- Excellent returns of 3% – 5% pa
- No forex risk (US dollars only)
- Quarterly dividend
- Liquid open-ended fund with easy weekly subscription/redemption
- State-of-the-art, risk management systems, using proprietary cash flow modelling
- As interest rates go up, performance is likely to improve due to short reinvestment period
- Strong record of over 4 years