You are about to enter the webpage of Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd (“Silverdale”) for Accredited Investors / Professional Investors only (“Webpage”). You must read the following information before proceeding. When you have read the information set out below, please click on "I confirm that I have read the important information" link at the bottom of the page to acknowledge that you have read and understood the information and to continue on the Webpage. By entering this Webpage, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above or are unable to cofirm the declarations, please do not click on "I confirm that I have read the important information" link.
Many of the products referred to in this Webpage are restricted funds ("Restricted Funds"), and are not authorised or recognised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore*. These Restricted Funds are not allowed to be offered to the retail public and may only be promoted exclusively to persons who are sufficiently experienced and sophisticated to understand the risks involved in investing in such schemes, and who satisfy certain other criteria. Such persons include persons to whom offer of the Restricted Funds is allowed to be made pursuant to exemption from prospectus requirements under the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore ("Act"), which broadly comprise regulated financial institutions, large pension funds, large corporates, high net worth individuals, sophisticated investors and investment professionals. Any written material issued in connection with the offer of the Restricted Funds is not a prospectus as defined in the Act and accordingly, statutory liability under the Act in relation to the content of the prospectus would not apply. There are significant risks associated with investment in the Restricted Funds listed on this Webpage. Investment in the Restricted Funds on this website is intended for sophisticated investors who can accept the risks associated with such an investment including a substantial or complete loss of their investment.
Accredited & Professional Investors
By using this Webpage, you represent and warrant that you are an accredited investor or institutional investor as defined in the Singapore Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289). In using this site, the users represent that they are an accredited and/or professional investor and use this site for their own information purposes only.
As per Section 4A of the Securities and Futures Act (Cap 289) of Singapore, Accredited Investor means:
1. an individual:
- whose net personal assets exceed in value S$2 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) or such other amount as the Monetary Authority of Singapore may prescribe in place of the first amount; or
- whose financial assets (net of any related liabilities) exceed in value $1 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) or such other amount as the Authority may prescribe in place of the first amount, where “financial asset” means:
- a deposit as defined in section 4B of the Banking Act
- an investment product as defined in section 2(1) of the Financial Advisers Act; or
- any other asset as may be prescribed by regulations made under section 341; or
- whose income in the preceding 12 months is not less than $300,000 (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) or such other amount as the Authority may prescribe in place of the first amount
2. a corporation with net assets exceeding S$10 million in value (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) or such other amount as the Monetary Authority of Singapore may prescribe, in place of the first amount, as determined by:
- the most recent audited balance-sheet of the corporation; or
- where the corporation is not required to prepare audited accounts regularly, a balance-sheet of the corporation certified by the corporation as giving a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the corporation as of the date of the balance-sheet, which date shall be within the preceding 12 months
3. the trustee of such trust as the Monetary Authority of Singapore may prescribe when acting in that capacity; or
4. such other person as the Monetary Authority of Singapore may prescribe
Information Purposes Only
This site and the information included herein is for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to subscribe to the funds or products referred to herein. This site does not constitute investment advice or counsel or solicitation for investment in any fund, products or services. The content of this Webpage should not be regarded as investment advice or financial product advice and should not be relied upon as such. In making any investment decision, prospective investors must rely on their own examination of the merits and risks involved. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice. It is not intended for public use or distribution. Any research or analysis used to derive, or in relation to, the information has been procured from sources deemed reliable by Silverdale for its own use, without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific investor. To the best of its knowledge and belief, Silverdale considers the information contained herein as accurate as at the date of publication.
The funds mentioned on this Webpage are suitable for professional or institutional investors only. All investment involves risk, and past performance is not an indicator of future results. The value of funds and portfolios we manage may fall as well as rise, and the investor may not get back the amount originally invested. The loss on realization or cancellation may be very high, including total loss of investment, as the value of such an investment may fall suddenly and substantially. Forward-looking statements or projections mentioned herein are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance.
Any links to other webpages contained within this Webpage are for the convenience of the user only and do not constitute an endorsement by Silverdale of those Webpages. Silverdale is not responsible for the content of other Webpages referenced on this Webpage.
Any offer or solicitation will be made only upon execution of completed information memorandum, subscription application and relevant documentation, all of which must be read in their entirety. No offer to subscribe in shares will be made or accepted before receipt by Silverdale of these documents and the completion of all appropriate documentation. Access to information about the funds is limited to investors who qualify as accredited investors only.
By clicking on the “I confirm that I have read the important information” link below,
- You confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the terms set out above and on the Legal Disclaimer Page [Legal and Compliance - Silverdale Capital (silverdalegroup.com)]
- You represent and warrant that you are an Accredited Investor or a Professional Investor as defined in the Act.
- You are either resident in Singapore or the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction allow you to access the information.